19th April 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I register in Bihar Bar Council? I am a Law graduate

I am a law graguate of odisha vivhekanda law college angul at 1998 how can i regester in bihar bar council

2nd June 2018, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I register in Bihar Bar Council? I am a Law graduate

Where and When apply for registration in bar council of bihar.how much money is needed for registration
28th December 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is enrollment number 4343/2004 enrolled in bsbc as nand kishore Rana advocate s/o of late babulal Rana Giridih Jharkhand
31st December 2018, 12:14 PM
rituja mukherjee

In order to be a member of Bar, you'll have to apply for it with all your results starting from Class 10 till graduation. A lot of documentation procedure is involved in the process, which will require some time. This membership will be sort of a provisional one, as you will have to sit for All India Bar Examination (which is an open book examination) once you're enrolled with the State Bar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?