27th August 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I register online for NDA exam?

sir,
i wana knowledge about nda. how can i rigester me for form of nda onlin and the last date of 2013.

Thanks,

4th October 2012, 12:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register online for NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i wana knowledge about nda. how can i rigester me for form of nda onlin and the last date of 2013.

Thanks,
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year i.e NDA(I) and NDA(II). This year Both NDA Examination was already completed and if you are interested in this examination then please wait for the Notification.

The Notification of Next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of December this year, Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the application form online only from the official website of UPSC, you have to fill two parts individually for NDA Examination.

When the Notification Published online Registrations will be started and eligible and Interested candidates May fill the application form online. Before filling the online application form you need to scanned your photo and your signature for complete Registration Process.

You have to pay the fees online or offline after filling the part-I application form, If you want to submit the fees in SBI Bank then you have to download the challan form after filling the Part-I application. You can also pay the fees by Debit/Credit card.

Dates of NDA(I) 2013:

=> Date of Notification Published: 22/Dec/2012
=> Last Date of online application: 21/Jan/2013
=> Examination Date: 07/April/2013.

If you have completed your Intermediate examination and your age is less than 19 years, then you are eligible for NDA Examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 years. If you need more details then please check the official website of UPSC.

http://upsc.gov.in

4th October 2012, 06:16 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and its examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. You can apply online for NDA from www.upsconline.nic.in
>> Online application can be divided into two parts :-
> Part-1 consists of five pages :~
* First page ::
Personal details like name, date of birth, Father's name, Address ....... etc.
* Second page :: Select the examination center
* Third Page :: Give the preferences for Army, Navy or Air Force (i.e. You have select only one preference)
* Fourth Page :: Here the system will display all the information entered by you.
* Fifth Page :: It displays the system generated Unique Registration ID
> If you have completed part-1 of Online Application then fill part-2 of Online Application.
>> Important :- Candidate need to take a print out of this page by clicking on the print option.
> Part-1 consists of three pages :~
* First page ::
Fee payment
* Second Page :: Uploading of photograph
* Third page :: Uploading of signature
>> For fee payment, candidate have three options to pay the fees . . . . .
The candidate can pay the fees at any branch of SBI through the pay in slip. It is generated by at the time of online application process.
The candidate can pay the fees of Rs. 50/- in following modes : Internet Banking/Visa/Master/Debit/Credit Cards, Direct SBI Branches.
If you pay the fees in any of the SBI Branch then they will provide a transaction ID. In remaining online mode of payments, transaction ID is generated and filled automatically.
> For further details, visit www.upsc.gov.in

25th December 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

My name is rahul santosh kale and my age is 19 year and 20 running so I'm eligible for nda exam please reply me my mobile no - 8758515197

9th January 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

what should i do after successfully applied to nda online. is there anything to send by post..i have pay fee by sbi challan..plz answer my question

10th January 2013, 11:33 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
Thanks,
To fill Online Application , candidate need to follow these steps ::

1)Candidate may fill the online application using the following :: www.upsconline.nic.in

2) You can notice a set of two options namely Part I Registration and Part II Registration

3) Click on "Part I Registration" , this registration process is divided into four pages in which the candidate have to fill the personal information and other details .
  • Page 1 :: Personal Information
  • Page 2 :: Selection of Army wings , Navy wings and Air force wings
  • Page 3 :: Verification and Update of details
  • Page 4 :: Here the system will display the unique "Registration ID"

Clicking on "Part II Registration" , after successful completion of Part I Registration . Part II Registration is divided into three steps .

1)Uploading Photograph & Signature
2)Fee Payment
3)Examination center has to chosen form the available drop menu .

Vacancies of NDA & NA details ::
  • Army wings :: 195
  • Navy wings :: 39
  • Air force wings :: 66
  • 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme :: 55

NDA & NA Examination ::
  • Date of Notification :: 22.12.12
  • Last date for submit of application ::21.01.13
  • Date of examination :: 14.04.13

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?