29th June 2013, 01:24 PM
SANYOGITA PATIL

How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MBA diploma holder in Labour law

I am mba with diploma in labour law can i registered under welfre officer in maharashtra pl.give me answer on mail

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of MA in Modern India?
  2. Study Material on Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management?
  3. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  4. Can i do MBA in HRA after diploma? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  5. Best books for UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus of CIL and old question papers?
  7. Qualification and syllabus for D.I exam according to MPSC? Is Industrial Experience a must for this exam?
  8. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  9. How to get my SSR and AA written exam admit card?
  10. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited MT?
  11. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  12. Project ideas and companies in banglaore for final sem project of BBM course? HRM or finance related
  13. Syllabus of Labour Welfare and practice applied component?
  14. NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Minimum qualification required for Bank Manager's post?
  16. Details of post graduate Diploma in Labour Law? -- [New]
  17. NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Sample Question Papers for Written Exam for the position of Labour Officer in an Organization?
13th August 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MBA diploma holder in Labour law

I have done my master in labour law and labour welfare from ILS law college pune. Am i eligible for labour welfare officer?
21st August 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MBA diploma holder in Labour law

How can i Register for Welfare officer exam i am MPM pass out and now appear DLL, pls suggest your views
24th November 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply to welfare officer exam ? i have completed my MPM and now appear DLL, please guide how to appear?
10th November 2015, 12:43 PM
Sanjay Bodhale

Default Re: How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MLS degree holder in Labour law

I have done my master in labour studies from RTM Nagpur university. ( S.P.Collage of Law Chandrapur )then how can i get register of labour welfare
23rd March 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am MBA HR with more then 3 years of experience in HR & legal compliance. could you please help me what is procedure of enrollment of welfare officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?