27th May 2022, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation after 14 years of gap?

I have completed diploma in IT in 2008. Now i want take admission for BSc IT. could I complete it form regular BSc IT collage?

29th May 2022, 06:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete graduation after 14 years of gap?

Yes, you can pursue a graduation degree course even after 14 years of completion of diploma in Information technology degree course as gap after attaining the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing a course does not matter much as far as eligibility of a candidate for pursuing a degree course is concerned unless institute imposes an additional criteria based on academic gap year or maximum age limit for admission in their institute.
29th May 2022, 09:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue and take admission in B.Sc IT course.

The eligibility to take admission in the course is that candidate must have passed higher secondary or equivalent from a recognised institutions.

So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about admission procedure.
31st May 2022, 11:43 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

A candidate can complete his / her graduation in 4-6 years interval. The gap between your graduation degree here is so long. So you will not be able to complete your graduation in regular mode education. If you want, you have to complete graduation in distance mode education.
31st May 2022, 08:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in IT or any graduation degree course as long as you satisfy the educational requirement for the same degree course irrespective of gap after the minimum qualifying degree course required to pursue the desired degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?