1st May 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year

i have completed my 12th this year with commerce and maths. i wanted to do a bachelor course in fashion designing from nift so plz let me know how to prepare for the entrance exam 2014

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  2. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  3. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  5. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  6. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  7. How to do fashion designing after finishing 12th?
  8. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing?
  9. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  10. Can I do coaching to learn drawing for fashion designing in NIFT after 12th?
  11. Can I be eligible for NIFT after passing 12th? I am interested in fashion designing
  12. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
  13. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  14. What should be done after Bachelor degree in Fashion Designing to become a Teacher? -- [New]
  15. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  16. How to crack NIFT exam for fashion designing? What is the syllabus?
  17. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  18. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
1st May 2013, 10:22 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year

Dear Friend,
You must note in order to apply for NIFT you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board and also with these you must have given Entrance examinations for Designing AIEED (All India Entrance Examinations for Design) as admission is purely done on the basis of performance in Entrance Examinations.

And,Yes there is no limit that you should belong to a particular Field just you should have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations.

And,Please note that you should have to score good marks in AIEED in order to seek admission in the good institutions.

You can also visit to the main site of AIEED in order to get more informations and detail regarding the exam :-
www.aieed.com
1st May 2013, 03:51 PM
goelgaurav29
Member+

Default Re: How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year

Hello,
This is a nice move taken from your side regarding your career
Please follow the below link and gather the required information
http://www.rathoredesign.com/nift-admission-2010.html
1st May 2013, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for Fashion Designing course after completion of 10+2 from a recognised Board of Education.

Any stream students can apply for Fashion Designing course after 12th class. The admission is through an entrance examination. If you get a good rank then you will get a good colleges for studying Fashion Designing.

NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology) conducts entrance examination and you can apply for it when the notification are out.

Top colleges for Fashion Designing courses in India are :

-NIFT Delhi

-NID Ahmedabad

-NIFT Mumbai

-NIFT Gandhinagar

-NIFT Hyderabad

-NIFT Chennai

-NIFT Bangalore

-Pearl Academy of Fashion, Delhi

-NIFT Kolkata

-NIIFT Mohali

For more information visit http://www.nift.ac.in
28th March 2014, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I have done matriculation examination. Please guide me so that i can prepare from now onwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?