25th February 2012, 07:04 PM
dhawanmewada

How to do Civil Engineerng part time in Mumbai? I have done interior designing

hi,

i have done interior designing from l s raheja from bandra east. i want to do civil engineering part time in mumbai so give me the list of colleges who offered this course

dhawan mewada

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. How to do part time diploma in interior designing?
  3. How can I join part time Architecture or Interior Designing course? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  5. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai providing interior designing courses in Mumbai? What is the cost of it?
  7. Can I do interior designing after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  8. Qualification required for Interior Designing? How to go for Interior Designing after B.E Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  10. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  11. How to become a professor in SNDT college of Pune?
  12. Names of the best interior designing colleges in Mumbai?
  13. Am I eligible for both fashion and interior designing after completing UG in civil engineering
  14. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
  15. Which are the best colleges for interior designing? What is the eligible criteria?
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  17. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  18. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
5th October 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Civil Engineerng part time in Mumbai? I have done interior designing

where can i do part time diploma in civil engineering
11th December 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Civil Engineerng part time in Mumbai? I have done interior designing

i want to do part time diploma in civil engineering evening classes as i work during the day. i stay in powai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?