31st July 2011, 08:06 AM
gitanjali arora

How to get admission in PU Chandigarh in MCA?

how can i get admission in pu chandigarh in mc awith 203 rank in ocet exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  2. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  4. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  5. How to get admission in PU Chandigarh in MCA?
  6. Colleges in Punjab or Chandigarh for Integrated MCA?
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  8. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MCA in Chandigarh ? Colleges offering the same?
  10. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  11. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  14. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  15. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  16. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  17. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  18. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
11th October 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PU Chandigarh in MCA?

how can i get admission in p.u for mca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?