22nd May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PU colleges in Bangalore?

Recently i heard that it is possible to get admission in any college ONLINE.
So i'd like to have the etails about this online procedure so that i can apply in mount carmel college bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  2. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  3. How to get admission in Bangalore in B.E after diploma in Bangalore? Which are the good colleges in Bangalore for B.E?
  4. Do we have option do Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) from reputed institutes?
  5. Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  8. Suggestion about MCA colleges in bangalore?
  9. How to apply for PGDBA?
  10. List of government colleges in Bangalore which offers admission in B.Tech program?
  11. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  12. Can I get a seat in government college? Which are the best private colleges in Bangalore?
  13. How to get admission in the best commerce colleges in Bangalore or Calcutta?
  14. Commerce colleges in bangalore for b.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  16. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  17. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed course in government college of Bangalore? Details of government colleges for B.Ed course in Bangalore?
  18. How to get admission in PU colleges in Bangalore?
6th June 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PU colleges in Bangalore?

plese tel the way to join the be in mechanical after the completion of pcmc
30th July 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hey everybody ......
can u give some information about pu colleges in and around banglore .....
n also can u plz give me more information about various entrance tests held by the respective colleges with dates ......
thank u in advance
13th April 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i want admission application form for Admission in Mount Carmel College Bangalore
9th May 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I am from Andhra pradesh.how to get admission in arts or sciencegroup for 11th class
15th May 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I am from Andhra Pradesh.SSC results are not still announced.They are going to be announced on 20th may 2015.How can I get admission in 1st year puc college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?