18th October 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs?

hello
Im Neetu.A graduate in commerce stream and post graduate in IT stream. I m preparing for bank clerk as well as PO exams.please tell me how can i apply in pvt.banks and what to do for this . I want to make my career in banking sector.will you reply my query.Thanks

18th October 2010, 04:36 PM
mpkrishnak

Default Re: How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs?

nice..

Please go to Banking exam study centre.. and prepare yourself .. together will get more knowledge about Aptitude & English
all the best...
18th October 2010, 06:27 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs?

Hello Neetu,
There are lots of opputunities in banks these days.All you need to do is to apply for these exams for which 60%in graduation is essential (for PO)5 years relaxation for reserved candidates (Sc/ST) it also varies from bank to bank.Even at present there are vacancies in SBI for clerical posts all over India,Punjab &Sind Bank,Oriental Bank of commerce too have recruitments for POs for which 60% for science graduates and 55% for other graduates.,5% relaxation for Sc/ST candidates.The last to apply online is 10/11/2010,and the date of exam is 26/12/2010.Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1/10/2010.
The selection for the bank exams are through a written tests which complies of
quantitative aptitude,verbal&non verbal reasoning,english etc,followed by an interview.
Hope my answers will provide you some light towards your goal.
wishing you all the best.
18th October 2010, 06:45 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
u may fill up the form for PO and clerical in private banks through their official websites. Also keep an eye on the employement newspaper.
I would suggest u to go as an IT officer in govt banks as this is a new field with lot of scope.
thank u
18th October 2010, 08:14 PM
pratik shah

hi i m pratik i am working in axis bank. you can got job in private bank .go to carrers in banking site and submit your resume.recently axis bank recruit new executives u can apply easily.
19th October 2010, 07:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Entrance to any private or public sector bank is mostly through entrance test and interview. To apply to the private sector bank you can login to the bank site. There will be a career option. Fill in all your details. Whenever there is a job vacancy if you meet their expectations they shall contact you appear for the test. Also some of the banks do advertise in the newspaper for vacancy.
19th October 2010, 10:32 AM
rahul_kumar066

banking sector in these days im a boom period it is a good choice . u can easily apply for various post in bank through its own websites. different banks have its own procedure u could able to know these procedure by ragular visiting the vdarious bank website
19th October 2010, 11:23 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Bank announces vacancies for clerical and po post. These may be online or non-online. Just fill these form and crack the exam. Face interview and thats it. Study full detail about bank ur applying for because there r so many questions related to these topics.
19th October 2010, 08:50 PM
shreyasriv

You have first join to the institute which will tell you how to prepare for it then after getting knowledge about how and which type questions asked in exam,then you should have to solve previous years questions for that.
19th October 2010, 08:53 PM
shreyasriv

You have to first join to the institute that will give knowledge which type of questions asked in exam and after that you should have to solve previous years papers which have been asked in exam.
20th October 2010, 12:02 AM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
As u want to build your future in banking sector, here's some information for u..
Clerical post's eligibilty criteria is 12 class. As ur a post grad u shud go for PO.
For its preparation there's a book from Karni publications. I would like to recommend that for u. And for the application jst keep reading employement newspaper and visit the sites of the different banks frequently.
thank u
13th November 2010, 02:11 PM
Gaurav.jain88

As you want to go in banking sector then prepare for exams like bank po and then you can easily clear atleast bank clerical.
prepare good for bank po as competion is very high in this sector.
16th November 2010, 12:16 AM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs?

Hi!!!!
First you join any coaching which provides classes for bank exams.You have to study hard for that but definetely you will be settled in your career.
As you mentioned that you are post graduate in IT so definetely you can also eligible for IT assistant or IT Officer in private banks.

Nowadays Vacancies comes time to time in banks so be concerntrate on that. You can also log on for bank jobs:
www.jobsint.com

with best wishes!!!!
30th November 2010, 10:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Getting a private bank job starts with entry level of clerk or probationary officer

The admission will be by written test, followed by interview and sometimes group discussion too.

Subjects include
1.reasoning
2.Aptitude
3.englisht
4.computer awareness
5.General awareness

for reasoning arithematic and english r.s.agarwall is the best books.

General awareness through news papers
2nd December 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello!!

I hold a B.Com Degree from Nagpur University. I am also pursuing MBA in the field of finance. In addition, I also hold a certificate on computer skills.I wanna make my career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs so kindly advice me.........

Nishita
12th February 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I am an experienced candidate looking for an immediate change, presently engaged (self employed) in Computer job work (Hindi & English), having more than 24 years experience. I am graduate, well versed in MS-Office packages and is able to draft and correspond letters and support on day to day jobs, making quotes, e-mail follow up, etc., ready to work long hours when required. My clients are %u2013 Chartered Accountants, Advocates, Contractors Civil & Other, Small Scale Industries, Management & Engg. Medical Institutes, etc. etc. Am I eligible for any official job?
TUSHAR SEN
15th February 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i completed my Post Graduation in Commerce through Andhra University. And also Computer litercy. English & Hindi type writing lower grades. my goel is to get Govt. Bank job. previously i wrote BSRB tests. I attend 2 bank interviews. 1. BSRB Maharastra State. 2. The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd. Now I am working NBFC. this experience very useful for Banking sector. I want to join any Private Banks anywhere in AP.. Any chances are there please intimate me. email : [email protected]
mobile : 9848507545
24th February 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam commerce graduate with 56% .i want to do job in private bank now, so can you sugest me how to apply for the job and is it necessary to crack the bank examo. and can you give me any private banks phone no. , if any vacancies are available there
25th February 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have Commerce Post Graduate and having Computer skills. * My ambition is to get the Bank job. I appeared Competitive exams and attend the two bank interviews. 1. B.S.R.B. * Maharashtra state 2. The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd. I unable to select these interviews. I have also bank experience in Godavari Grameena Bank (Regional Rural Bank, sponsored by Andhra Bank). Presently I am working NBFC - Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd. from 4 year. Perhaps this experience suitable for Banking sector. . Any opportunities are there in your end please intimate me. *I am awaiting your mail.

Kindly receive the same do the needful.
Thanks & Regards.
Sincerely,
Bhaskar Kiran .K
Mobile : 9848507545
13th March 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please let me know whether private bank recruits clerks on contract basis as I am 46 years of age having more than 24 years experience.
Tushar Sen
[email protected]
1st April 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know if d private banks recruit people from arts back ground and at the age of 29 can i expect clerical jobs in private banks?
5th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i get job in pvt. sector bank ? What is the procedure to get job in this sector? Please reply me soon.
12th May 2011, 04:23 PM
phara

Wink Re: How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
Im Neetu.A graduate in commerce stream and post graduate in IT stream. I m preparing for bank clerk as well as PO exams.please tell me how can i apply in pvt.banks and what to do for this . I want to make my career in banking sector.will you reply my query.Thanks
hiiiii Neetu,
I am MBA finance Please find job for me in banking sectore
19th May 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I have given B.Com-Ist year exam in these season. Now how could I apply for Banking exam?
13th July 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am Deepti jibhkate.i am doing mba with finance.i want to build my career in private banking in jabalpur.please suggest me.
27th July 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I am engineering graduate with below 58% ,for what all positions I can try in baking sector,,how to apply for these jobs?
27th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

right now i am above 30 years, is there any possibilities to right any bank exams in private banks . my date of birth is 5th jan 1981.
15th August 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I complete my class 12th Commerce in 2009 and looking for a job in banking sector.Which type of banking job should i get.
21st August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik shah View Post
hi i m pratik i am working in axis bank. you can got job in private bank .go to carrers in banking site and submit your resume.recently axis bank recruit new executives u can apply easily.
can ab.co mba student get a job in private bank
6th September 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Career oppurtunities for Clerk in Banks
15th September 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a mca student, is there any vacancies for my field??
25th September 2011, 12:41 AM
govind_cena

Default I have completed B.sc IT from NIIT.can i get job in private bank

hello ,
i m govind .i have completed my B.sc (IT) from NIIT,i want to make my carrer in private banking sector .
this is possible
29th September 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a scale III officer in a Regional Rural Bank. Do I stand a chance of getting a job in any other Bank/ Financial organization of higher responsibility?
30th September 2011, 01:32 AM
jevirsinh

Hi

PO stand for Probationary officer.

Eligibility:

1.The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2.The candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years of age.
3.The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate.
4.The candidate must know about computers and must know t operate on MS Office.

Syllabus type
Logical Reasoning,
Analytical,
Quantitative Aptitude and
English.
It is very useful In Bank Po Exam

good luck
2nd October 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

plz guide me... send me link for downloading question about general awareness and current affairs ......
28th October 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i am md.saddam alam ,i want a axis bank job ,so i have no any idea for this types of job
if any one tell me how i can get this job plz tell me
my e mail id = [email protected]
29th October 2011, 03:39 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
PO stand for Probationary officer.

Eligibility:

1.The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2.The candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years of age.
3.The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate.
4.The candidate must know about computers and must know t operate on MS Office.

Syllabus type
Logical Reasoning,
Analytical,
Quantitative Aptitude and
English.
It is very useful In Bank Po Exam

good luck
thanks
28th November 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is vishal
i just wanted to know am i apply for private banks exam
i have 58% in tybcom in 2010-11, so please suggest me
1st December 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Myself Premnath from Chennai,i am Looking Job in private banks,i completed BE(CSE) in 2009,i do have experience in BPO Sector,Kindly help me to get job in banking sector,my contact no is 9884177998,,[email protected].
5th January 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i am getting job as a phone banking officer in hdfc bank is there any scope for that? is there any career apportuinity in future?
5th January 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

i am getting a job of phone banking officer is there any scope in this job in future?
25th January 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i want bank job, how to get bank clerical jobs? give me answer to my question
1st February 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR

I AM 27YEARS AND 6 MONTHS OLD DOING JOB IN ICICI DIRECT .COM UNDER A SUB BROKER I HAVE 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MAKING THE CLIENTS TO TRADE IN F&O I ALSO DEAL THEM IN EQUITY SIP MF ETC I WORKS AS COMPUTER OPERATOR I WANT TO MAKE CAREER IN PVT BANKS
I AM A POST GRADUATE WITH ENGLISH WITH 52%
GRADUATE 58%
IHAVE DONE A 6 MONTHS DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER AS DCA

IF ANY CAREER OPPOTUNITY TO ME KINDLY GUIDE ME
EMAIL [email protected]
MOB 9305302797

THANKS
23rd February 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am kuldeep gusain from dehradun . i have completed my greduation as B A with 42.00% but i am studing in M A with economics . i have question can i apply for private bank
email id is [email protected]
24th February 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,myself vinamra i want to know how to search private bank sectors jobs.
10th March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

same is my question, how i can update about private bank job alert...?
10th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how we get jobs in private banks i am m.com student .i am intrested in banking jobs plz. suggest me.plz mail me on my email-id , [email protected]
21st July 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

REGARDS,
SHOAIB ALI
NATIONAL GUARD
NEIL ARMSTRONG FAMILY
DIPLOMA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY [INVENTORY SYSTEM]
GRADUATION MATHEMATICS / PHYSICS [BLACK BODY / DOUBLE SLITS %u2018EXPERIMENTS%u2019 Wave Functions]
M.S. INFORMIX [ONLINE BANKING] LICENSE NUMBER 499871.
M.Phil. TELCO. [WIRELESS ECG] %u2018FOR MOBILE PHONE%u2019
DESIGN PARTICIPANT & CANDIDATE FOR DOCTORATE REGARDING
TAKING BONE STRUCTURE OF HUMAN BODY VIA USING RADAR TECHNOLOGY
WIRELESSLY %u2018FOR MOBILE PHONE%u2019 [LIKEWISE X RAY]
BIRTH PLACE [UNITED KINGDOM]
LOCATION [KARACHI, PAKISTAN]
ADMINISTRATOR [HAPPY COW UNITED KINGDOM] SERVER ROOM, ALPHA ROUTER, NETWORK, TELECOMMUNICATION & ANTENNA %u2018VOLUNTARY%u2019
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xeRXlgchdQ&feature=related
Phone Number .: 021-36643561

[PERSONAL RESEARCH AREA %u2018PLAZAMA CAR%u2019 / %u2018WATER CAR%u2019 / %u2019SOLOR CAR%u2019 / %u2018ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION BY HYDROGEN CELL%u2019 / %u2018SATELLITE ANTENNA%u2019 / %u2018WIMAX ANTENNA%u2019 / %u2018ADVANCE NEXT GENERATION SERVER MACHINE MOTHER BOARD DESIGNING%u2019 / %u2018COMMUNICATION DEVICES%u2019 / %u2018OPTICAL SWITCH%u2019 / %u2018QUANTUM CRYPTOGRAPHY%u2019 / AND MANY MORE ]
20th May 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m aashutosh i m graduate in bcom with 41% . can i go for in a private and govt as a clerk or other post . i m also 1 ear deploma in hadware networking couurse from jetking as well as ccna from gurgaon
12th December 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a house wife and i completed the B.com in 00-01 year my age is 33 years any chance to get a job in private bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?