15th December 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How to go for designing after doing PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering

hello,
i have done Post Graduate Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (2012) and have a B.Tech in ECE. Now I want to go for Designing. which designing course will be preferable for me. Kindly mention its future prospect and present demand of such courses. Also forward some recognized institute in Delhi which runs the course successfully.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  2. Hi I am Sagar
  3. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  4. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  5. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur? -- [New]
  6. Date of start of Thermal Power Plant Engineering Course?
  7. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  8. Post diploma in thermal power plant engineering Examination Date and course starting date? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  10. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  11. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  12. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  13. Can I Change my course from B.Sc to B.Sc(Mechanical engineering) by taking admission through correspondence? I'm working in Thermal power plant and I've done B.Sc(PCM)
  14. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  15. Admission date of diploma course in thermal power plant training?
  16. What are the jobs for EEE students?
  17. What is the scope of mechanical diploma in thermal power plant
  18. Syllabus and previous year model papers for Assistant Electrical Engineer Exam conducted by NPTI?
25th September 2013, 02:06 PM
gagtof

Default Re: How to go for designing after doing PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering

from wr u have done pg in thermal
10th September 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for designing after doing PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering

Dear Sir,

I had own truck and i want to transfer the fly ash from Mettur thermal power plant to Neyveli lignite corporation.

For that reason please share the procedures for transferring materials.

Regards,
M.Velmurugan B.E.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?