21st June 2018, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

How many BA(Economics) seats are available in Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BA(Economics) in Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow. Can you please let me know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
28th June 2018, 06:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Economics) seats are available in Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow?

Isabella Thoburn College is one of the oldest university which offers different degrees in different subjects.

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying BA in Isabella Thoburn College is a 10+2 in related subjects with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance. The seats available for the BA economics will be around 200 - 300.

For detailed information about admissions visit the official website of Isabella Thoburn College.
22nd May 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many BA(Economics) seats are available in Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow?

How many seats are available in BA political science in IT college, lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?