7th April 2011, 08:31 AM
ilrockit

How many students are going to appear for CLAT exam this year? Number of seats available in each of the law schools registered under CLAT?

1.how many students are going to appear to for the C.L.A.T exam this year?
2.Could i possibly be informed about the number of seats available in each of the law schools registered under C.L.A.T?

29th May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many students are going to appear for CLAT exam this year? Number of seats available in each of the law schools registered under CLAT?

HOW MANY STUDENT APPEAR CLAT 2011
29th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many students are going to appear for CLAT exam this year? Number of seats available in each of the law schools registered under CLAT?

how many student appeared for clat 2011
29th May 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

my sister got 73 marks in clat 2011 & her air is 95 & in women category she got 91 rank .I want to know that is delhi university except clat score & in which national law college she is eligible for admission .Plz guide me

Abhishek
30th May 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the total no.of seats in clat 2011 for general?
30th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

how many students appeared in clat 2011 ?
31st May 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

My clat 2011 score is 95/200 with 97 AIR and 47 M.P. State Rank. What r my chances for getting in to Bhopal Law College ?
Plz inform me. Thnaks
31st May 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

please tell me total seats of clat
2nd June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY SEATS ARE IN CONTENTION FOR THE CLAT EXAM?
3rd June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

myself pragya got all india rank 115 and in women general category my rank is 110 .what are my chances for getting admission into national law university.pls tell me soon. thanks
8th June 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

anything beyond All India Master Rank 40 - no chance in any NLUs. Only result shown by NUJS Kolkata is a misleading affair.
4th July 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

how many student was appeared in the CLAT Exam last year?
21st April 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am interested to know how many students will be appearing for the Common Law Admission Test 2013 (CLAT 2013)?
1st January 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am in 12th standerd science side student,can i'll apear in clat and in which months i'll prepared?
8th May 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Myself shivendra .l want to know no. of appearing students and no. of seats in clat 2014
9th May 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

how many sc candidates are apearing for clat exam 2015 from chhattisgarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?