11th June 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How many years to complete fashion designing course? What is the fee structure for the course?

How many years to complete fashion designing course? What is the fee structure for the course? Can you please give me the details on this? Where to apply? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  2. Can I study Fashion Designing course after B.Tech? Good institutions where I can study?
  3. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  5. Fashion Designing course duration and fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  7. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  9. What is the fee structure for BSc fashion designing?
  10. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  11. What is the fee required to study fashion designing? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee requirement followed for doing fashion designing course?
  13. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  15. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  17. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  18. Does SRM University provide Fashion Designing course? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?
12th June 2017, 06:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years to complete fashion designing course? What is the fee structure for the course?

Generally to complete fashion designing degree course it takes about 4 years and if you will go for diploma course then it will take about 3 years.

The fee structure for the course is affordable for the students if they are pursuing it from government institute. The academic fee structure for the bachelor of design course in NIFT for 1 semesters about 52000 which includes tuition fee, security deposit, library fee etc. The academic fee for The NRI students for one year is around rupees 360000.
12th June 2017, 11:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years to complete fashion designing course? What is the fee structure for the course?

Duration of fashion designing degree course is 4 years.

Duration of diploma in fashion designing is 3 years.

Fee structure of first semester of fashion designing degree course is 52000 for Indian students.

Fee structure of first semester of fashion designing degree course is 3,60,000 for NRI students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?