2nd May 2012, 06:18 PM
chakka praveen kumar

How much marks do I need to study designing in Germany?

how much marks can i get to study in desigining in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  4. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  5. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  6. How to study masters education in germany?
  7. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  8. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  9. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  10. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  11. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  12. Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?
  13. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  14. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  15. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  16. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany? -- [New]
  17. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  18. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?

29th May 2016, 06:52 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How much marks do I need to study designing in Germany?

Your graduation score should be above 60% aggregate and band scale for the IELTS exam should be above 7 out of 9 to get admission in a good German university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?