24th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in CA entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for CA exam? How many types of exams are held in India?

1.howmany percentae required in ca entrance exam? 2.elegibility for ca entrance exam.?3.howmanytypes of entrance exam helded in india ?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  2. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  3. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? How much percentage is required at the graduation level? Date of the entrance exam and from where to get the forms?
  4. What is the BITSAT entrance exam eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility criteria for TET exam? -- [New]
  6. How to do MBA in finance after scoring 42.80% in B.Com(H)
  7. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  8. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  9. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for PCS exam? Minimum qualifications required? I want to appear for PCS entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When is the next NDA entrance exam going to be held? What is the eligibility criteria for the exam
  12. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  14. Eligibility criteria to appear for SAIL entrance exam? Percentage needed in 10th and 12th board exam?
  15. Can I study B.Arch in any Architecture College of Goa with NATA scorecard?
  16. Eligibility criteria for PSU exam? Date of entrance exam?
  17. Can I do MBA after completing my B.A?
  18. What can I do after passing 12th with Biology?
14th June 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in CA entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for CA exam? How many types of exams are held in India?

what percentage is needed for ca in class 12
28th June 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in CA entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for CA exam? How many types of exams are held in India?

what percentage is needed for ca in class 12?
29th June 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

what percentage of marks need to appear CA Entrance exam?
7th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required to take ca entrance exam
15th July 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

if a engineering completed graduate wants to join in the ca course, what will be the procedure?
21st July 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

percentage required in B A economics to enter into ca
31st July 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage required for CA entrance exam
31st July 2011, 04:50 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1.howmany percentae required in ca entrance exam? 2.elegibility for ca entrance exam.?3.howmanytypes of entrance exam helded in india ?
dear friend,
for becoming CA (chartered accountant), any student who have completed 12th class with at least 50% marks is eligible to give the entrance exam.. now a days ca are in great demand. they are getting very good salaries in the topmost companies of our country. for getting admission in ca, you will first have to give an entrance exam. the exam will be of 200 marks out of which you will have to score at least 100 marks to pass the exam. the exam is very hard and requires a lot of hard work. the duration of the course is three years. it is done through correspondence i.e. there is no need of going to college. but there is one more thing that you must know about this course that if you fail in any one subject, then you will have to give all the exams again.
so you must think before taking admission. doing ca is not so easy.
1st August 2011, 12:47 AM
rana2011
Banned

My friend,
for becoming CA (chartered accountant), any student who have completed 12th class with at least 50% marks is eligible to give the entrance exam..

Now a ca are in great demand,they are getting very good salaries in the topmost companies of our country.

For getting admission in ca, you will first have to give an entrance exam.The exam will be of 200 marks out of which you will have to score at least 100 marks to pass the exam. The exam is very hard and requires a lot of hard work. The duration of the course is three years and it is done through correspondence i.e. there is no need of going to college. but if you fail in any one subject, then you will have to give all the exams again.

Best of luck!
1st August 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

how much cost required for entrence exam?
9th August 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

whether we have to attend the entrance exam if we have finished graduate in maths?please tell the procedure to do ca if we have finished under graduate. whether there is any age limit for doing ca
26th August 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

whare are the instituet of c.a
29th August 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I , PIYUSH KANTI SAU,PASSED B.COM(PASS) IN THE YEAR 1984 FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY ,WEST BENGAL AND PRACTICING ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION WORKS SINCE THEN AND SELF EMPLOYED IN PRIVATE SECTOR , DUE TO MY FAMILY PROBLEMS NOT ABLE TO FULFILL MY DREAMS TO BE A C.A. , WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN C.A ENTRANCE EXAMINATION . AT PRESENT I AM 50 YEAR. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO PARTICIPATE IN C.A ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ? PL. LET ME KNOWN BY MY e-mail address : [email protected] and oblize. thank you.
PIYUSH KANTI SAU.
2nd September 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

to appear CA entrance how much percentage is required
4th September 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the passing % for ca?
6th September 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

is the entrance exam of ca difficult. please answer ........
18th September 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i had completed my graduation in bsc. And i want to know the eligibility criteria for ca exam on the basis of graduation
and the duration of ca.
6th October 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

wt is the salary 4 ca?
10th October 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects in entrence
11th October 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

but this time i get information that there are no entrance test for CA.
Please give me right information and good consultacy .
17th December 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage requird to c.a after b.com
14th February 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Passing percentage in CA and subjects
25th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

how many % required after b.com , C.A , CPT Exam, and only pass
25th February 2012, 08:34 PM
diila

how many % Required After B.com C.A CPT Exam. Pnly pass
28th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear, Sir
When we fill up my ca form?
25th July 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
I have completed my B.com(CA) i got the result(84%) waiting for my sixth semester marksheet. can i join CA directly without writing CPT exam?
7th September 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i scored 41% in 12th commerce so am i eligible for cpt?
13th February 2013, 08:14 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

dear friend,
for becoming CA (chartered accountant), any student who have completed 12th class with at least 50% marks is eligible to give the entrance exam.. now a days ca are in great demand. they are getting very good salaries in the topmost companies of our country. for getting admission in ca, you will first have to give an entrance exam. the exam will be of 200 marks out of which you will have to score at least 100 marks to pass the exam. the exam is very hard and requires a lot of hard work. the duration of the course is three years. it is done through correspondence i.e. there is no need of going to college. but there is one more thing that you must know about this course that if you fail in any one subject, then you will have to give all the exams again.
so you must think before taking admission. doing ca is not so easy.
9th March 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i have passed ipcc (C.A).can i get the admission for executive
27th June 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how much maximum money requied for completion of ca course
9th November 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any age bar for this exam
24th April 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I m pursuing bba 2nd year,I want to do ca -pls tell me which test is required for it
6th June 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

If I have not takentaken math in class 12then can I appear in the exam of C.A
2nd August 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i am fybcom student but i got percentage 44% in 12th std so can i appear cpt exam
22nd October 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com 3rd year student but I got percentage 49% in 12th class so can I appear cpt exam in C.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?