8th January 2013, 10:03 PM
deepali shintre

How to pursue the course of interior designing? I am a student of TYB.Com from Pune University

i am a student of t.y bcom from pune university..i want to pursue the course of interior desingning..plz let me know i'm eligible for this or not?? if yes then what is the process.??

10th November 2013, 04:02 PM
Anubhavkjoshi

Thumbs up Re: How to pursue the course of interior designing? I am a student of TYB.Com from Pune University

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepali shintre View Post
i am a student of t.y bcom from pune university..i want to pursue the course of interior desingning..plz let me know i'm eligible for this or not?? if yes then what is the process.??
Dear deepali,
Well i have a friend who wants to do Designing, she is in 9th only but is very passionate about it.
i've been helping her with this as i also want to do computer designing and animation.... well all i can say is that now you have to work even harder as you should have done BFA in interior designing , our country has one of the best Institutes in Asia(National Institute of Designing) i.e. NID.
They offer the best courses but as now you have done your bachelor's almost, try for a masters degree...and keep on sketching by the side, i think you must have been doing this... one does cannot get a good designing future without this ability,quality or hobby or speciality.
Wish i helped.!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?