17th July 2012, 09:22 PM
sd_gupta

How to register for Actuarial Entrance exam? Is it an online exam?

Sir, pl advise me to register for actuarial entrance exam. when where and the cost of the exam? is it online exam? then how to sit in the exam and where?

regards.
SDGupta.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  2. Can I directly register for IPCC being a candidate pursuing B.Com in Actuarial Management?
  3. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to register online for CACPT entrance exam?
  6. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Date of CPT online entrance exam(Sept/Oct)? How to register for online exam?
  8. How to register online for Jharkhand engineering entrance exam? Date of exam?
  9. Can I register online for the entrance exam for CMEET?
  10. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Which is the best institute in Delhi offering Actuarial Science?
  12. How should i get the notes for all the IIT JEE papers?
  13. How to register for CPT online exam? How can I apply for it online?
  14. Will there is CA-CPT online exam in February? How to register for the exam?
  15. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
  16. Annamalai University- P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Insurance and Annuities Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to register for PGEE entrance exam? I am a M.Tech IIIT H student
  18. Deadline for submission, exam fee and exam date for CPT Online exam? How to register online and centers in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
8th February 2015, 05:45 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to register for Actuarial Entrance exam? Is it an online exam?

ACET entrance test tests the student’s capabilities in maths and statistics branch. Out of 100 marks, 55 marks is for multiple choice questions. The test is conducted online at a pre-selected center at within the given time. There is also provision for negative marking of half marks for wrong answer. Any student who wishes to be member of Institute of Actuaries of India requires to qualify this online entrance test. The subjects are as follow:
Mathematical Notation, Terminology and Methods
Numerical methods
Mathematical Constants and Standard Functions
Algebra
Calculus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?