14th October 2011, 03:39 PM
bushramemon

How to register for AIEEE and AIPMT exam if I study in Qatar?

sir,
Pls inform me about register for aieee and aipmt exams asi study in qatar.
Also, where can i give the test ? in india or in dubai/riyadh? thankyou

11th February 2016, 12:28 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to register for AIEEE and AIPMT exam if I study in Qatar?

I want to inform you that AIEEE exam is no more after 2013, Instead of AIEEE you can apply JEE entrance exam conducted for the admission in Engineering colllegs.

And You can not apply for both exam at the same time,because to apply for JEE you should have Match subject as optional in 12 and to apply for AIPMT you should have Biology in 12th std as an optional subject.

Now to apply for JEE & AIPMT entrance exam you will have to wait till November 2016 because date is already passed.

To apply for JEE-2017 please click the link : http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx

and to apply for AIPMT-2017 please click the link : http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx

Visit these two websites for the updated news and notification date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?