15th May 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to register for civil services? I have completed graduation with English and Economics

give me full information about the registration in civil services ,how can i register?what subjects should i take as i have completed my graduation with english and economics.

5th June 2013, 04:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for civil services? I have completed graduation with English and Economics

You can apply for civil services, as you are a graduate. Selection of candidates to civil services is made through CSAT, mains, and interview. The exam is conducted by UPSC, most probably in the month of May. Registration for the exam can be made through portal of UPSC. It is possible to submit applications through online method.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?