21st January 2012, 05:10 PM
akhya yadav

How to register for M.com entrance? What's the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

I m pursuing b.com(p) final year. plz tell me how to register for m.com entrance and what are the dates for registration as well as the procedure? Plz also tell me about the syallabus for m.com entrance. and plz tel me the criteria also. plz reply soon on my mail.

Related Questions:
  1. How to register for M.com entrance? What's the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  2. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  3. Where to get the form for entrance test of BBS? Criteria and syllabus for it?
  4. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  5. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  6. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA?
  7. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  9. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  10. MCom from DU: Last date of submission and syllabus?
  11. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  12. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  13. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  14. Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  15. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  16. How to take admission in IHM pusa? What is the syllabus?
  17. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
28th July 2012, 09:25 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How to register for M.com entrance? What's the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

Dear friend,
MCom Are Semester wise Now.
I presume the admission for M com have already begun ,There are no such entrance exams for M com, all you need to have is 55% aggregate marks.

1)You will find the Registration form and eligibility criteria in the university website,which you are applying for..
2)So you will also find the syllabus copy of the M com in the university website,which you are applying for..

Thanks
9th August 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for M.com entrance? What's the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

I am passed 36'/. In b.com c.u. Can i admit in university?
9th August 2012, 01:38 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Dear friend,
MCom Are Semester wise Now.
I presume the admission for M com have already begun ,There are no such entrance exams for M com, all you need to have is 55% aggregate marks.

1)You will find the Registration form and eligibility criteria in the university website,which you are applying for..
2)So you will also find the syllabus copy of the M com in the university website,which you are applying for..

Thanks
19th December 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

HEY I AM DOING MY B COM FINAL YEAR from delhi university i wanted to ask for getting admission in m b a wether i have to apply in individual colleges like there forms and ol?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?