1st March 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to register in Paramedical Council of India? Charges and application deadlines?

I am a M.Sc Microbiology (Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Uttar Pradesh) holder. How can I register in Paramedical Council of India? Tell me that what is the fees structure & procedure for the same? Kindly revert me.

6th March 2019, 10:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register in Paramedical Council of India? Charges and application deadlines?

As per the paramedical council of India, any person who has completed any paramedic course or is interested in any paramedical course can register under paramedical council of India.
There are 4 basic categories under which one can register.
1) Ordinary members:- A qualified member would need to pay rs. 1200 annually to became a "ordinary member".
2)Life members:- A qualified member need to pay rs.3000.
3) Associate members:- A paramedic candidate from a no recognized college can register under this category. There would be a fee of rs.500 annually.
4)Patrons:- You would need to pay a donation of rs. 50,000 to paramedical council of India.

You can visit www.paramedicalcouncil.org for more information and for the registration process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?