12th February 2023, 06:38 PM
Irfan Ahmed 24

How to register for paramedical council and what is the process?

I have completed my Diploma in x ray technician from paramedical board, Karnataka and I have done Bsc RIT from Bharathiar University coimbatore
How to register for paramedical council and what is the process?

16th February 2023, 07:42 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How to register for paramedical council and what is the process?

To register with the Karnataka Paramedical Board, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
  • Visit the official website of the Karnataka Paramedical Board (kpcb.gov.in).
  • Click on the "Online Registration" link and create an account by providing your basic details such as name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
  • Once you have created an account, log in to the portal and complete the registration process by providing all the required details such as your educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant information.
  • You will also need to upload the necessary documents, including your diploma and degree certificates, mark sheets, and other relevant documents.
  • Pay the registration fee through the online payment gateway available on the portal.
  • After submitting your application and paying the fee, you will receive a confirmation email from the Karnataka Paramedical Board.
  • Your application will be processed, and once it is approved, you will be issued a registration certificate by the board.

It is important to note that the registration process and requirements may vary depending on the state and the specific council or board. Therefore, it is recommended that you carefully review the registration requirements and process on the official website of the Karnataka Paramedical Board or contact them directly for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?