17th January 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How to register for scholarships? Information about Pharma MBA branch in M.Pharmacy? Colleges offering the course?

How can i register to scholarships and please send me some information about pharma MBA branch in M.pharmacy and colleges offering that course

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  2. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  3. Information regarding MBA in Pharmacy? Top Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?
  4. List of Colleges in Hyderabad offering Pharma MBA course?
  5. List of colleges offering MBA course? Which one is better between general MBA and Pharma MBA?
  6. List of the colleges and selection procedure for MBA in Pharma? -- [New]
  7. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  8. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA in Distance Learning? How to prepare a Resume for Pharmacist?
  9. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  10. What is the difference between MBA and Pharma MBA? Which one is better for B.Pharma students
  11. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  12. Colleges offering free M.Pharma course in Norway?
  13. Date of sale of forms for the next MAT entrance exam? Colleges offering MBA in Pharma Management?
  14. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA course?
  15. List of colleges offering Pharma MBA in Maharashtra through CET?
  16. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  17. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  18. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]

2nd October 2011, 11:15 PM
musiklover9

Default Re: How to register for scholarships? Information about Pharma MBA branch in M.Pharmacy? Colleges offering the course?

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
One can register for the scholarship by opening the site of the above institute.

27th August 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for scholarships? Information about Pharma MBA branch in M.Pharmacy? Colleges offering the course?

I need to move abroad throgh scholarship.

28th August 2012, 12:03 AM
Persis Samuel

I need to know on how to make a registration for scholarship regarding Pharm.D In UK
I would like to request to give further details and information

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?