11th July 2011, 05:52 PM
jayasankar17

how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job ?

how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job . Physically Handicapped have reservation 3% for group c and d jobs

21st July 2011, 10:06 PM

Default Re: how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job ?

physically handicapped people should have a separate site, where they can see all current govt sector jobs available.
27th July 2011, 12:09 PM

Default Re: how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job ?

I want to get a job both english and hindi typist.
30th July 2011, 03:29 PM

i am a physically handicapped person. i want a job in railway department.
3rd August 2011, 04:54 PM

my brother in law is partially handicapped after having met with an paralytic stroke. he is looking for a job in railways. pls let us know how what is the process. My mob no is 9823304339
13th August 2011, 02:50 PM

Post Re: how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job ?

Originally Posted by jayasankar17 View Post
how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job . Physically Handicapped have reservation 3% for group c and d jobs
Just plz go to VRC center chunabhatti nmumbai & register your name in Employment Exchanges
21st October 2011, 05:32 PM

Smile Re: how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job ?

i want to take job in indian railway .
23rd November 2011, 01:00 PM

i am a handicapped parson i want job in railway engineering side i have diploma in electronic engineering witch post i can apply
25th November 2011, 12:09 PM

I am a handicapped person i want job in railway clerk with Computer operator side i have BCA with few diploma in computer My e-mail is [email protected] & [email protected]
30th November 2011, 07:37 PM
KALESHA KHADAR VALLI SK

This is KALESHA, I completed my PG in Hindi& PG diploma in functional hindi translation.. So i want requirment informations..
4th December 2011, 01:40 AM

Subhojit bhattacharya,west Bengal I am a disability person & education (x) pass, & i want a govt job.hwo can do thes?
10th December 2011, 11:05 PM

HI this is subir from bhilai, i am handicapped diploma mechincal engg. and interested to know how to register special employment exchanges if any body knows kindly let me inform in my email id `[email protected]` for my better future.
24th January 2012, 01:41 AM

i am a physical handicapped student BE 3rd year computer science Engg. i want a governmat job like indian raillway post for me plz give me your valuable advice my email [email protected] mob no. 9039243095
30th January 2012, 12:27 PM

hi i m lalchand from mumbai i hv completed my digree in b.pharmacy i want a govnmt. job as a basis for ph. quata in railway post for me give me your valuable advice my email [email protected] my mob. no.8095818311
30th January 2012, 04:22 PM

I am a disability person & education (x) pass, & i want a govt job.hwo can do thes?
11th February 2012, 03:23 PM

If i ragister special employment exchange then how period of time job will be obtain.
22nd February 2012, 01:42 PM

how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job . Physically Handicapped have reservation 3% for group c and d jobs[/QUOTE]
25th February 2012, 08:26 PM

my one eye is dead & i can see through one eye what is the percentage of handicappedness ??
27th March 2012, 02:56 PM

i am a physical handicapped student 12th computer hardware maintenc,software & networking i want a governmat job like indian raillway post for me plz give me your valuable advice my email [email protected] my mobile no 9548583600
27th March 2012, 03:13 PM
tosiali

i am a physical handicapped student 12th hardware software & networking maitence . i want a governmat job like indian raillway post for me plz give me your valuable advice my email [email protected] my mob 9548583600
30th March 2012, 08:05 PM

i am store sr assistant of jindal saw limited but i am physical handicaped,so please if you any vacancy please reply to me mob.088661994,my study 12th sceince side.
16th April 2012, 05:52 PM

I AM AN B.A. GRADUTED STUDENT & ALSO AN 80 % ORTHOPEADICALLY HANICAPPED. MY FATHER WAS AN SHOP KEEPER AND HE EARN 1500/- P.M. FOR THIS REASON I DID NOT ADDMISSION IN HIGHER STUDIES ? PLASE GAVE AN RAILWAY JOB . MY MOB NO 09563969722. EMAIL [email protected].
16th April 2012, 08:35 PM

Hi, i am a graduate in b.com with 65% and i am a handicaped of 80%. So i want to know how can i apply for indianrailway in andhra pradesh. So you can send me your important advice through mail at [email protected]
16th April 2012, 08:44 PM

Hi, i am a graduate in b.com with 65% and i am a handicaped of 80%. So i want to know how can i apply for indianrailway in andhra pradesh. So you can send me your important advice through mail at [email protected]
17th April 2012, 09:26 PM

i am a physically handicapped person. i want a job in railway department.
plz send me info. [email protected]
18th April 2012, 05:58 PM

sir i m physically handicapped person.my hear loss 45% (HH) and i m BEACHLAR OF ART and ITI(ELECTRICIAN) so i want the job of railway please sir healp me

my mail id>[email protected]
18th April 2012, 06:15 PM

I am physically handicapped person, i want a job in railway deartment. how I get it.
28th April 2012, 03:53 PM

how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job ?

I am physically hadicapped person who complected B.tech(EEE).I need job.
6th May 2012, 05:29 PM

i want a officer in railway i am 30% handicapped pl give me suggestion
11th May 2012, 02:40 PM

sir ,
my name is pawan satija and i am handicapped person and i want a job in delhi in clerical work.my qualification is b.com(pass) in delhi university2006 so please help me. my email : [email protected]
13th May 2012, 04:08 PM

how to applay in reilway ?
17th May 2012, 08:59 AM

how to register special emEmployment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job
i am B.A graduate , i am physical handicapped person (hh)
23rd June 2012, 07:21 AM

sir, i am jaiswar sanjay kumar from gwalior ,i am handicap with right leg. iam finel year diploma engg to electronics egg.
25th June 2012, 11:48 AM

how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped?
1st February 2013, 03:58 AM

I am a handicapped parson i want job in railway i have done my diploma in electronic engineering so for witch post i can apply
2nd March 2013, 01:08 PM

I am a Physically Handicapped person with 40% Disability, I want to get a job in english and hindi typist. Mob:-7503666189
31st March 2013, 11:52 AM
Gokul Singha

I am a 60% (OH) physically handicapped person. i want a job in railway department.I am HS pass and diploma computer.
1st May 2013, 04:56 PM

I'm compilted BSC(Hotel management)which field I have got a job...
1st May 2013, 07:38 PM

hai friends i am Nagesh i am challenged person (both legs are polio) i have completed Post Graduation i want to register special employment exchange in andhra pradesh where it is located
6th May 2013, 01:23 PM

i am a handicap person i am iti in electrician course i need a job Indian railway
13th May 2013, 10:27 PM

I am physical y handicap. Person ( deaf & dumb) ITI FITTER 10TH PASSED MY WEB SIDE "[email protected]"
17th May 2013, 12:13 AM

Req:i'am 40-50% (OH) disability and my qualification is PUC science , Computer known as DTP, Photoshop,Coreldrow,Wed designing,Etc... and my email is "[email protected]" i need just one gov.job in railway or any, that is my dream sir thank you.pls contact
17th May 2013, 06:42 PM

I am physically handicapped.i want to gov't job. Ssc.64.29% hsc 82.14% my [email protected]
7th June 2013, 02:12 PM

I AM A PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED, I NEED A RAILWAY JOB. I AM MA PASS.IN HISTORY(NBU) AND COMPUTER EXPERIENCE-2 YEAR JOB A COMPANY FOR DATA ENTRY AND NOW DO IT.SO SIR KINDLY INFORMS ME.MY MOB NO IS 8759062252,9832358990. AND MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]. THANKS
27th June 2013, 07:45 PM

I am physically handicapped I want to goverment job puc commers 52% my email [email protected]
5th July 2013, 12:10 AM

Am ph how am getting a gob in railway kota ....have any special webcite for ph cota...my mail id [email protected]
13th July 2013, 09:46 PM

I AM PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED. I M MCA GRADUATE .I NEED GOVERNMENT JOB RELATATED TO COMPUTER APPLICATION.
OR COMPUTER OPERATOR OR COMPUTER ADMIN. MY email id:[email protected] contact no:8015193101.
14th July 2013, 11:33 PM

i am physically handicapped person. i am doing final year B.E. mechanical in psg college of technology. i want a job in railway. mobile no:9952275209

email: [email protected]
19th July 2013, 09:10 AM

I am a phycically handicapped person ,completed graduation in commerce.Sir i want register special Employment Exchange for physically Handicapped for getting any central govt job.My email id is [email protected] no.8436054606.
17th October 2013, 07:57 PM

I want to get a job both english and hindi typist.