3rd October 2012, 12:26 PM
divyasri.kovvada

Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?

haiii sir what are the job oppurtunities i.e;(in desigining and construction field) are available for civil engg after complition of betech with 70% frm jntuk.

Related Questions:
  1. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Construction Techniques & Field Quality Control Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. Information about upcoming studies in the civil engineering field especially in construction technology?
  5. How to join Training in Construction field? I am a civil engineering student
  6. How to join civil construction business? I have completed 11th science
  7. How to get civil jobs after diploma? I have 4+ years of experience in civil construction field
  8. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  9. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  10. Should I go for M.Tech or Designing after completing Civil Engineering? What will be my salary if I do work in office?
  11. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  13. Job opportunities in Electrical field for B.Tech(EEE) fresher?
  14. Which field is the best for engineering and what are the job opportunities?
  15. Which is the best field of engineering and what are the job opportunities?
  16. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  17. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  18. LLB is considered a Bachelor of Arts degree? Can I get admission in M.A. Sociology after BALLB?
4th December 2017, 07:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?

As you have done B.Tech in civil engineering and want to do job in design and construction field, then you can apply for designing and construction field after having bachelors of technology in civil engineering in employment areas like Construction companies, Land development companies, Site designing firms, Roadway engineering services etc. and apply for jobs like as mentioned below:-

Job Opportunities in Designing and Construction Field after B.Tech Civil Engineering:-
  • Technical officer.
  • Senior design engineer.
  • Group general manager.
  • Civil engineer foreman.
  • Civil engineer.
  • Jr. civil engineer.

So these above mentioned are the major job options for which you can apply in designing and construction field after having bachelor degree in civil engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?