5th September 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Which institute is more preferable for fashion designing, either Private or Government? Should I do this course in India or Abroad?

i am confuse about that which institute is better for fashion designing , private or govrnment institute. please let me know, bescuse which wil better for doing the course and which is more vaualble in all over india and abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  2. Can i study Master in Fashion Designing in abroad after BA from India? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  4. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  5. Chances to study Fashion Designing in Abroad for Mechanical student?
  6. Which is the best institute all over India to do fashion designing?
  7. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  8. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  9. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  10. Best institute for fashion designing in Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  12. How to get a job in government sector after doing textile designing from northern India institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali
  13. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  14. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Abroad after completing 12th?
  15. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  16. Names and total number of government and private institutes offering Fashion Designing Course?
  17. Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing?
  18. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
12th April 2012, 03:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is more preferable for fashion designing, either Private or Government? Should I do this course in India or Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am confuse about that which institute is better for fashion designing , private or govrnment institute. please let me know, bescuse which wil better for doing the course and which is more vaualble in all over india and abroad.
In order to have a great career in fashion industry, one must pursue the course from reputed design schools and the best among those are as follows:

National Institute of Fashion Technology
National Institute of Design
Raffles Millennium International
Pearl Academy of Fashion

For more information, refer to the official website of the institutes mentioned above.
9th April 2014, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institute is more preferable for fashion designing, either Private or Government? Should I do this course in India or Abroad?

I really wanna join designing college cause I'm really amazing in fashion designing but my parents can not gnafford high fees of designing colleges are there any colleges which can provide scholarships or concession in fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?