23rd December 2011, 01:25 PM
avni2109

Jobs related to textiles, fashion designing, education, training, internship and Merchandising?

Hi
i am avni dohi from ahmedabad.
I am looking for a job realated to textiles, fahion designing, education, training, internship,merchantising etc

plz help me

17th May 2019, 12:30 PM
Krishna Rejeesh

Default Re: Jobs related to textiles, fashion designing, education, training, internship and Merchandising?

Jobs related to textiles
Clothing/textile technologist.
Colour technologist.
Interior and spatial designer.
Fashion designer.
Textile designer.
Jobs related to fashion designing
Fashion designer.
Retail buyer.
Retail manager.
Retail merchandiser.
Stylist.
Textile designer.
Visual merchandiser.
jobs related to merchandising
Catalog Production Manager.
Designer.
Fashion Buyer.
Fashion Director.
Merchandise Display Artist.
Production Development Manager.
Retail Store Manager.
Textile Manager.
there are many jobs related to textiles fashion designing merchendising in job app like naukri indeed .pls kindly go through it u will get a very good opportunity . all the best
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?