4th August 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Last date to register for CPT Exam for the year 2012? How much fee should I pay for this?

Cpt registration last date 2012
and cpt registration fees

6th August 2012, 03:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to register for CPT Exam for the year 2012? How much fee should I pay for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cpt registration last date 2012
and cpt registration fees
Registration for Common Proficiency Test is open throughout the year. The Common Proficiency Test is conducted in the month of December and June every year. In order to take the Test, either in the month of June or December, the registration must be done two months prior to the month in which the test is to be conducted.
To register for the test, you can get a registration form, or any of the regional offices / branches of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or you can download the application form on the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

To be considered eligible for the Common Proficiency Test, you must have passed Secondary Examination from a recognized board but you will not be able to take the test unless you qualify the higher secondary examination. Candidates who have qualified higher secondary examination in any stream and with any combination of subjects may take the Common Proficiency Test.

The Registration Fee of Common Proficiency Test is Rs.6100.
23rd November 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to register for CPT Exam for the year 2012? How much fee should I pay for this?

the fees is for the entire course or for cpt exam only..plz reple asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?