27th March 2012, 08:24 PM
urvish lakadiwala

List of the cutoff marks of last year of Civil Engineering in open category in Gujarat?

Re: List of cutoff marks of last year in Civil Engineering Colleges in Open Category in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. List of cutoff marks of last year in Civil Engineering Colleges in Open Category in Gujarat? List of Engineering Colleges in Gujarat?
  2. What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission in B.E Civil? I am from open category
  3. Scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year Open category student who has secured 98% in Intermediate? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  5. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  6. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  7. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff score of Gujarat Engineering entrance test?
  9. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Admission in any top NIT's after scoring 579 in GATE and 2106 rank?
  12. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. What is the cutoff marks for SC and open category in BJMC, Pune
  14. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 19 marks in GATE?
  15. Can I get admission in Ramdeobaba college of engineering with 121 marks in JEE?
  16. Intake and cut-offs of M.Tech. course in CSE stream in leading IITs?
  17. Age limit to appear for the GPSC entrance exam?
  18. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
11th May 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the cutoff marks of last year of Civil Engineering in open category in Gujarat?

Cut off marks list in best engineering colleges of gujarat..
17th June 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the cutoff marks of last year of Civil Engineering in open category in Gujarat?

Aieee cutoff marks for civil of 2012
19th June 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i passed aieee exam.
my a.i.r. is 3,40,996.
i want to be a civil engineer.
so in which collage i get an admission?
please reply me on my e-mail id. or my mobile number.
[email protected]
mo.-9879641789
19th June 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i got 55% as cutt off i studey BE civil plece replea
30th June 2012, 10:29 PM
vijaymohod

pl give list last year cut of list college wise engineering
27th July 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

List of cutoff marks of last year in Civil Engineering Colleges in maharastra?
10th June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

My science pr of 12th science is 48 i want to gate admission in civil in any gujrat's
collage.can i get it???
9th May 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i got 98 marks in jeemain and i expect 82%in cbse science ,in which collage i got admission in gujarat civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?