20th January 2020, 02:14 PM
Skharbade

List Pune University affiliated colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Designing

I have recently graduated with B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University, 2019. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Interior Designing? And if I'm eligible then what is the further procedure to take admission in this course in colleges affiliated to Pune University? Is there any entrance also? If yes, then please share the entrance details as well.

24th October 2020, 11:36 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: List Pune University affiliated colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Designing

Colleges in Pune offering post graduate diploma in interior design-
* Vishwakarma university
* Brick school of interior design
* Brick group of Institute
* SNDT college of home science
* International School of design
* Pune Institute of applied Technology
* Suryadutta Institute of vocational & advanced studies

The admission process is done through the merit in qualifying exam. This is followed by a personal interview. Admission procedure varies from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?