15th February 2017, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc Forensic Science good course for girls? How to study this course? Scope of this course?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and want to study M.Sc Forensic Science. Is it good course for girls? How to study this course? Scopes of this course?

15th February 2017, 04:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc Forensic Science good course for girls? How to study this course? Scope of this course?

M.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Master of Science in Forensic Sciences is a postgraduate Forensic Science course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have B.Sc from a recognized university with at least 50%.

As per my knowledge, M.Sc Forensic Science is a good course for girls. You can get admission in this course with the help of entrance examination which is conducted by the University/College.

The name of best jobs type for you after this course are given below.

=> Private Investigator

=> Forensic Psychologist

=> Compliance Officer

=> Crime Scene Investigation

=> Secret Service

=> Forensic Medicine Professor

=> Police Officer
15th February 2017, 10:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc Forensic Science good course for girls? How to study this course? Scope of this course?

After M.Sc in Forensic Science you can work as following roles:

- Crime Scene investigator

- forensic pathologist

- forensic anthropologist

-forensic psychologist

-forensic chemist

- trace evidence analyst

The advantage of this is that you get a secured government job.Once joke of the eligible age for the job it is very difficult to get through and you can get a present government job.

Institutes for post graduation:

Anna University, Chennai

Central forensic science laboratory Hyderabad

Central forensic science laboratory, Chandigarh

Department of criminology and forensic science, Madhya Pradesh

As girl you can join this field if you are interested because there is no restriction for girls to work in this field. Girls can do anything if you are interested and can compete with boy so there is no problem for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?