27th May 2010, 04:16 PM
RAMYA.A

Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?

hello!i have finished my b.pharm and now willing to do masters in clinical research from icri hyd...what is the syllabus for entrance exam conducted by icri..?and can u provide some sample test papers for the entrance test?

28th May 2010, 06:26 PM
jicks

Default Re: Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?

Hi,

ICRI select the candidates by following means:-

1.Written examination
2.Personal Interview
3.Screening based on merit

Eligibility for applying:
PG or Graduate with Life science/Chemistry/Pharmaceutical/Medicine

You can log on to www.icriindia.com to know more about syllabus.
Alternatively call 040-40350414 to 418 (Hyderabad campus) for details
6th June 2010, 02:02 PM
niravsparekh

Thumbs up Re: Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?

Click on following website. I hope you will get enough information about your confussion.

http://www.icriindia.com/images/ICRI.pdf
6th June 2010, 02:16 PM
niravsparekh

Thumbs up Re: Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?

read the following article on internet from which you can get enough information about your problem.

http://www.icriindia.com/images/ICRI.pdf

If you want more help from me then email me at [email protected]
6th June 2010, 08:37 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMYA.A View Post
hello!i have finished my b.pharm and now willing to do masters in clinical research from icri hyd...what is the syllabus for entrance exam conducted by icri..?and can u provide some sample test papers for the entrance test?
Hi
Sample paper is not available but for syllabus you can check this site.
http://www.icriindia.com/trends.htm
Goodluck
14th June 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any other sample papper which can help me to prepare the test???????????
16th June 2010, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

course and fee details
26th June 2010, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

how to apply
13th July 2010, 08:25 PM
Senior Member+++

just go on the website of icri and you will get all the information and procedure to apply .
they also provide a enqiuery column there you can register and they will give you all info through a mail or a call
www.icri.india.com
23rd July 2010, 12:24 PM
priyanka.e

Hi iam priyanka.I have completed my bpharm and i wish to do masters in clinical research in icrihyderabad..I want full details about syllubus,courses available and fees
7th August 2010, 05:09 PM
Bhisham Vatsayayan

hello....im bhisham.Im in final year of biotechnology...im interested in M.Sc in clinical research from icri in banglore....i want to know syllabus,course details and fee structure..
31st August 2010, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in ICRI Hyderabad with MUSC to do M.Sc clinical reaserch?
14th October 2010, 11:13 PM
snigdhareddy

Hi iam snigdhareddy I have completed my bpharm and i wish to do masters in clinical research in icrihyderabad..I want full details about syllubus,courses available and fees
15th October 2010, 01:03 AM
vik111

Dear,

just go on the website of icri and you will get all the information and procedure to apply .
they also provide a enqiuery column there you can register and they will give you all info through a mail or a call
www.icri.india.com

all the best
19th December 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

icri means
24th December 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

hi...m aniruddha kulkarni from pune....i want to do m.s.c in clinical research from hyderabad....can you tell when will your next batch starts...aand if possible give me dates...thanks
16th January 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

is icri hyderabad worth enough to go for msc in clinical reseach?
2nd February 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

28 mar 2011
4th March 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Plz dont go to ICRI
17th March 2011, 08:07 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
Sample paper is not available but for syllabus you can check this site.
http://www.icriindia.com/trends.htm

thank
28th August 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

can I get some information from the members who have done MS in clinical research in icri hyderabad?
29th August 2011, 12:25 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

ICRI select the candidates by following means:-

1.Written examination
2.Personal Interview
3.Screening based on merit

Eligibility for applying:
PG or Graduate with Life science/Chemistry/Pharmaceutical/Medicine

You can log on to www.icriindia.com to know more about syllabus.
Alternatively call 040-40350414 to 418 (Hyderabad campus) for details
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?