11th March 2018, 05:45 PM
Sai Priya Varadarajan

Minimum JEE and IPE marks required to get admission in Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy

Can in get a seat in Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy, Tanjore with 977 marks in IPE and 120 marks in JEE Mains in ECE branch? I am from Andhra Pradesh and these are my expected marks and I am sure the original ones will be higher than mentioned.

23rd March 2018, 03:01 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum JEE and IPE marks required to get admission in Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy

Yes, you can get admission in Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy, Thanjavur with 100 marks in JEE Main.

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Tech are:-
Aspirants must be passed 10+2 with at least 60 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.
Aspirants must have passed 10+2 in first attempt.
JEE Main score is accepted.
23rd March 2018, 05:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum JEE and IPE marks required to get admission in Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy

Yes, off course. You can get admission in Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy, Thanjavur. As you have mentioned in the thread that you are confident to get 120 marks in JEE Main, then you can get admission in B.Tech course very easily.

But always keep this in mind that you can get admission in SASTRA, if you are completed 12th standard in first attempt with at least 60% marks otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?