22nd August 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for NIFT? Is maths subject compulsory for Fashion designing?

Is maths necessary for Fashion designing and what is the required percentage in class 12 board exam so that one can appear in NIFT ? Please reply soon. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing?
  2. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  3. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
  5. Which group should I take in 11 std to become a fashion designer
  6. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  7. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  10. Minimum percentage required for interior designing after 1th?
  11. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  12. How can i get admission in NIFT for Fashion Designing course after passing 12th standard?
  13. Can I join fashion designing field after studying commerce stream in class 12th?
  14. Which subject i should opt in 12th instead of Maths for pursuing Fashion Designing in future?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to join NIFT? Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in NIFT?
  16. Which subject should I choose in 11th for studying Fashion Designing course? List of institutions offering Fashion Designing course?
  17. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  18. Which course or stream to choose having interest in Fashion Designing and Architect? -- [New]
26th August 2016, 07:38 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for NIFT? Is maths subject compulsory for Fashion designing?

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology.
To appear in NIFT entrance examination for admission in Bachelor degree program, candidates need to have passed or appearing in 12th board examination and also they need to be less than 23 years on 1st October in the year of examination.

Students of any stream can appear in entrance examination of B.Des(Bachelor of Designing) but for B.F Tech(Bachelor of Fashion Technology), students must have science stream with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

So, for fashion designing course, Mathematics is not compulsory in 12th.

There is no restriction of minimum percentage in 12th board examination to appear in NIFT entrance examination, students who have passed 12th with any percentage of marks can appear in it.
24th March 2021, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for NIFT? Is maths subject compulsory for Fashion designing?

40 percent is accepted in math subject?
31st July 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Courses names after 2 with arts stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?