28th December 2015, 12:34 PM
Dileisha De Zilva.

Minimum qualification required to become a Pilot? Age criteria for a girl?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm still 17 years old and i did my o/L's last year.My ambition is to become a pilot since my childhood.I'm doing in Arts stream and the subjects are Geography,Logic and Econ.I know that my A/L stream wont help me to fulfill my dream.My parents told me not to do Maths because most of the students are failing.so,now my target is to get a best Z score and enter to this course.can i know the minimum grades which i have to obtain in order to become a pilot?Also i would be grateful if you could send me the educational qualification that i have to obtain.If it is some courses that i can do at this age please let me know. And the most important thing is I'm a girl.I have confidence that i can do this.please send me a quick response.

29th December 2015, 02:59 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to become a Pilot? Age criteria for a girl?

In order to become a Pilot the minimum qualification which is required is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as your main subjects at 10+2 level. Your age should be minimum 18-25 years. However, there is an age relaxation for reserved category upto 5 years respectively.

For becoming pilot it is essential for every candidates to join any airlines school which offer pilot training course and then after completion of the course you will be awarded certificate of licence as well as course certificate to be a pilot in any airlines company.

So here is the list of schools in India which offer Pilot training course:

- PTC avaiation Academ, Chennai

- Wings Aviation Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad

- Orient Flight School, Chennai

- Government Aviation Training Institute, Odisha

- Delhi Flying Club, Delhi etc.
4th October 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to become a Pilot? Age criteria for a girl?

I want to become a pilot but now I m studying my sslc what should I do to my further studies. Where should I study my pilot courses. Reply me in mail :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?