13th June 2011, 04:13 PM
jbhau

Names and total number of government and private institutes offering Fashion Designing Course?

Names the nos.of government and private Institutes for corses of
fasion designing?

Related Questions:
  1. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  2. Names of central government and private institutes offering Chartered Accountancy?
  3. Names of government and private institution in Mumbai for course of Fashion Designing?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  5. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  6. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  7. Information about medical colleges?
  8. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  9. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  10. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course? -- [New]
  12. Which stream should I choose in 12th to do Fashion Designing course?
  13. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  14. Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing?
  15. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
  16. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  17. Which institute is more preferable for fashion designing, either Private or Government? Should I do this course in India or Abroad?
  18. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
10th July 2011, 11:00 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names and total number of government and private institutes offering Fashion Designing Course?

There are lots of Fashion Designing government and private colleges which offering Fashion Designing Course. I have attached it.
Attached Files
File Type: txt fashion design college in india government,private.txt(7.9 KB, 305 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?