24th August 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to be very creamy in Mathematics to further study MBBS course?

Hello friends, I am studying in 12th standard and my aim is to study MBBS after completing my 12th. I would like to know that I have to be very creamy in Mathematics so that I can study MBBS course? Kindly tell me immediately.

27th August 2018, 08:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to be very creamy in Mathematics to further study MBBS course?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and it is five year course.

NEET ( National Eligibility Entrance Test ) is conducted by CBSE now NTA ( National Testing Agency ) for admission in MBBS course.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board. Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

It is not compulsory to have Mathematics as main paper in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?