29th February 2012, 02:03 PM
nehalkudtarkar

Past years SSC question papers?

please provide me with past SSC question papers ...from where could i get

2nd March 2012, 08:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Past years SSC question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehalkudtarkar View Post
please provide me with past SSC question papers ...from where could i get
The examination for the Senior secondary Level is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Examination, Council for The Indian School Certificate Examination and Secondary/Higher Secondary Board of Education of respective States.

Now, If you are looking for previous year question papers of examination conducted at state level, do refer to the official website of the Board conducting the examination, other wise, re-post your query along with the name of the state, so that we can provide you the question paper as soon as possible.

If you are looking for question paper of senior secondary level examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, refer to the link provided below:

CBSE - Class 12 - Previous Year Question Paper (2011)
CBSE - Class 12 - Previous Year Question Paper (2010)

If you are looking for previous year question papers for the examination conducted by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, you will need to obtain it from the following address:

M/s Evergreen Publications
4738/23, Ansari Road
Daryaganj
New Delhi-110002
Tel :
(011) 23280337
(011) 23264528
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?