2nd July 2011, 04:40 PM
mukhtar73

PG courses/diploma in Public/Business Administration/Management or any short type of course suitable for commerce graduates?

I want to know about the PG courses/diplom of Public / Business Admn/ magt or any short type of course suitable for commerce graduates

14th December 2011, 05:35 PM
Sanwariya

Default Re: PG courses/diploma in Public/Business Administration/Management or any short type of course suitable for commerce graduates?

Hi!!

As you are Commerce graduates , you should go for PG courses in Business Management

It will help you more as you are from that line.

There are several colleges that offers such courses :
- SIBM,Pune
- NMIMS, Mumbai
- XLRI, Jamshedpur

So, You can go for this colleges to pursue your Business management course ..

Regards,
2nd November 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PG courses/diploma in Public/Business Administration/Management or any short type of course suitable for commerce graduates?

I have completed my B.Com (H) from DU this year only. Since I have some personal problems I want to be a working professional as soon as possible. Though an ideal field for me would be marketing or accounting but I am not interested in either of the Fields as as I want a fame and recognition oriented career. So, I am not able to decide which SHORT TERM COURSE to persue after graduation to get this kind of career. Please advice.

Neha
e-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?