13th February 2017, 08:48 AM
Mohana raju

Possibility to apply for RRB SSE and JE post if completed Electrical Engineering five years ago? How to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Electrical Engineering five years ago. Now want to apply for RRB SSE and JE post. Am I eligible to apply these exams? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in RRB JE and SSE recruitment being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  3. RRB junior engineer and SSE exam dates
  4. How to appear for Loco Pilot exam after passing 12th
  5. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  6. Possibility to apply in TNPSC Group-II exam for a candidate who has completed Diploma around 3 years ago?
  7. How can I become a Train Driver after completing intermediate this year?
  8. How can I become a Loco Pilot? Qualification required for the same?
  9. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous years question papers for RRB SSE Civil?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC Company if I have 5 arrears in BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Last 5 years solved question papers of SSE Electrical?
  14. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  15. Can a diploma in civil candidate give section engineer exam of Railway
  16. How can I fill the form of Standard Pilot? From which website can I get it?
  17. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for RRB exam for junior Engineer post in the Indian Railways after completing Marine Engineering course with 89% CGPA? -- [New]
14th February 2017, 10:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for RRB SSE and JE post if completed Electrical Engineering five years ago? How to apply for it?

Yes you are certainly eligible for applying for RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) entrance examination having clear your engineering degree five years ago as the year of passing does not matters if one satisfies the required eligibility criteria.

*** The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in RRB entrance examination are as below :-

* For the post of Junior Engineer :-

i) You must have completed at least your diploma in engineering degree course from a recognized institute.

ii) Your age must lie in between 18 years to 32 years. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* For the post of Senior Engineer :-

i) You must have at least completed your bachelor of engineering degree in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil from a recognized university.

ii) Your age must lie within 20 years to 34 years. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more updates and details about RRB entrance examination you can log on to the link www.rrb.gov.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?