28th January 2016, 12:43 PM
Monika. t

Is it possible to internship at BHEL? How to register for the same?

Hello sir, i am monika from 6th sem ece at Bellary institute. I want to do internship in bhel, so please tell me that is it possible? If possible how to register sir plz give information about that.

29th January 2016, 07:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to internship at BHEL? How to register for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika. t View Post
Hello sir, i am monika from 6th sem ece at Bellary institute. I want to do internship in bhel, so please tell me that is it possible? If possible how to register sir plz give information about that.
BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. It was established in 1964 and now is currently one of the most important Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprises of India dealing with Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable energy, Oil & Gas.

If you are in the fourth to sixth semester of your engineering then you are eligible to apply for internship in BHEL. You need to have a B.Tech degree in any one of the following subject: Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science/IT, Mechanical, Metallurgy.

Selection Process:-

The application for internship has to be done through from training and placement cell of your institute. Firstly a letter has to be sent to the The General Manager of BHEL. If the letter gets approved then you need to pay the training fee of Rs. 500.

A written examination will be then conducted where aptitude questions and questions related to technical subjects will be asked. If you manage to pass in the written exam then you will be called for an interview session. 75% of weightage is given to the written exam and 25% to the interview session.

Remuneration: Basic pay during training could be anything between Rs. 26,000 and Rs. 46,000.

Official Website: www.bhel.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?