2nd December 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join PSC if join Graduation in PRIST University and having 17 arrears in BTech?

Hi everyone, I am from Kerala and I have 17 arrears in my BTech. I am planning to take admission in Graduation from PRIST University. I want to join the PSC. Please tell me about this asap.

11th December 2020, 07:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join PSC if join Graduation in PRIST University and having 17 arrears in BTech?

To join PSC, you will have to clear all the backlogs in the bachelor degree course.

Candidates in final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for PSC examination but can join only if passed bachelor degree without any backlogs.

Entrance examination is conducted in three stages for final selection.
11th March 2021, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join PSC if join Graduation in PRIST University and having 17 arrears in BTech?

i am completed btech in prist college chennai.if i can attend kerala psc exam>?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?