15th April 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to register for distance BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) of SMU in Paramedical Council of India?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) from distance education of SMU. I want to register my Degree in Paramedical Council of India. So, is it possible for me to register my Degree?

15th April 2023, 08:35 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Is it possible to register for distance BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) of SMU in Paramedical Council of India?

The eligibility for registration with the Paramedical Council of India (PCI) varies depending on the state and council regulations. Generally, to register your BSc degree in Medical Imaging Technology with the PCI, you need to have completed your course from a recognized institution that is approved by the PCI.

However, as you have completed your BSc degree in Medical Imaging Technology through distance education from SMU, you will need to check if the degree is recognized by the PCI or not. You can visit the official website of the PCI or contact them directly to check the eligibility criteria for registration with the council.

In addition to the recognition of the degree, you will also need to provide certain documents such as your degree certificate, mark sheets, ID proof, and other relevant documents as required by the council. It's important to note that the registration process may vary depending on the state and the council, so it's best to check with them directly for specific details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?