5th March 2019, 11:16 AM
TejasPansare11

Is practical exam also conducted in 12th Maharashtra Board Improvement exam?

Hi everyone, I wish to give the improvement exam of 12th standard. I am from Maharashtra Board and I am a Science student. I would like to know that is practical exam also been conducted or not?

14th March 2019, 09:15 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is practical exam also conducted in 12th Maharashtra Board Improvement exam?

Improvement exam is for those candidates who have passed in their examination but are not satisfied with their score. You can give examination to one or all the subjects. However, when you fill the improvement form you also a submit a copy of your 12 marksheet. So, the same practical marks and other subjects that improvement exam is not given are printed same in improvement marksheet.

The practical exam are not taken in Improvement exam.

18th February 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is practical exam also conducted in 12th Maharashtra Board Improvement exam?

CAN I FILL IMPROVEMENT EXAM FORM AFTER 3YRS GAP ALTHOUGH I HAD PASS MY 12TH

17th June 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

In improvment exam practical exam also conduced

26th May 2023, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam for only one subject

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?