3rd October 2011, 12:44 AM
***1404chanda

Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?

i want previous GATE exams paper for instrumentation & control is there any link 4 that plz help me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year instrumentation and control engineering GATE question papers?
  2. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of GATE Exam for Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Previous years question papers of Instrumentation Stream?
  5. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Which Books to prepare for GATE Exam in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  7. Last 5 years question papers of NTPC exam for instrumentation and control engineering?
  8. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering question papers of last 5 years for GATE -- [New]
  9. Previous 10 year question paper of GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous year Question Papers of GAIL Exam for Instrumentation stream?
  11. Previous years GET recruitment written test question of Instrumentation and Control?
  12. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  14. Books to be referred for GATE? I am in instrumentation and control engineering
  15. Previous year Question papers of GATE for Computer Science Engineering stream?
  16. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  17. GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Last 5 years papers of NTPC Executive Engineering Entrance Exam for control and instrumentation students?
3rd October 2011, 12:28 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?

You can download here the previous years papers of GATE(Instrumentation) exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate10instrumentation.pdf(147.6 KB, 315 views)
File Type: pdf gateinstrumentation08.pdf(108.8 KB, 256 views)
File Type: pdf gateinstrumentation09.pdf(88.7 KB, 232 views)
3rd October 2011, 07:46 PM
K.Bala Kishore

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?

hi,

firstly i wish you all the best for your GATE preparation.

please maintain good skills of aptitude and technical skills

for further reference refer the website "instrumentationgate.blogspot.com"

good luck
3rd October 2011, 08:39 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1404chanda View Post
i want previous GATE exams paper for instrumentation & control is there any link 4 that plz help me.....
Dear Friend

Some of the previous year question papers of GATE for Instrumentation & Control

are attached with this message.

You can download more question papers from official website of GATE of any IIT/IISc.

e.g. http://gate.iitm.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE IN 2011.pdf(1.01 MB, 309 views)
File Type: pdf GATE IN 2010..pdf(370.5 KB, 459 views)
File Type: pdf GATE IN 2009.pdf(319.9 KB, 257 views)
3rd October 2011, 11:39 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1404chanda View Post

Past Papers for GATE Instrumentation and Control

I have attached a few past papers with this reply..

Just go through it and i have also attached the syllabus so i hope it helps you in your preparations..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
4th October 2011, 01:44 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Here is the list of previous years papers of GATE (Instrumentation Engineering course) exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gateinstrumentation09.pdf(88.7 KB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf gateinstrumentation08.pdf(108.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf gate10instrumentation.pdf(147.6 KB, 95 views)
25th February 2012, 05:24 PM
benilsam

plz give question keys also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?