1st June 2012, 05:42 PM
Jafra Bano

Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?

Hello sir/ma'm

I have complete my M.Sc. in biotechnology my graduation also in biotechnology.please tell me the procedure of apply in companiesn for job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Regards

Jafra Bano

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  2. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  5. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  8. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  9. How to apply for a job in Biotech company after completing MSc in Biotechnology
  10. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  12. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  13. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  15. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  17. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
  18. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
11th August 2012, 08:20 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?

Hi,
I did not quite understand your question, what kind of a compensation do you want. Are you asking about the caution money that candidates need to pay when they get enrolled for certain genre of education say B.Sc. or M.Sc. In that case you have to submit an application in the name of the secretary of your college or the administrative chairman of your college, mentioning the caution money that you paid, giving a photocopy of the receipt and mentioning the batch you are enrolled in. If the administrative body thinks it to be valid then only they will pay you that money back.
As far as I know their is no caution money concept involved with a job. So you cannot apply for a compensation there. If you have paid some money getting recruited then check in your forms or prior application, if at all that money is refundable or not. If it is not refundable then you can't apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?