4th August 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do correspondence diploma in fashion designing?

I'm married & like to do my career in the home itself. Is there any chance to do diploma fashion designing in correspondence please if anyone knows let me know? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this soon as possible. Thank you!

9th August 2017, 10:33 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do correspondence diploma in fashion designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm married & like to do my career in the home itself. Is there any chance to do diploma fashion designing in correspondence please if anyone knows let me know? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidate you can apply for the diploma in fashion designing from distance learning in following universities:-

List of Universities Provides Distance Education facility for Fashion Designing course:-

1). University of madras.

2). IGNOU University.

3). Bharathiyar university.

4).Tamil Nadu open university.

Details and Eligibility Condition to Apply:-

>> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma in fashion designing is 1 year.

>> Major subjects to be studied in diploma course are Fashion designing, Fashion accessory, Textile science, Fashion illustration, Fashion ornaments, Computer aided designing, Fashion marketing and management etc.

Employment Scope after Diploma in Fashion Designing:-

:- Textile mills.

:- Designing Houses.

:- Boutique.

:- Garment house chain.

:- Leather companies.

:- Fashion show organizer.

So these are the employment scope after completing diploma in fashion designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?