8th October 2012, 12:44 AM
bansalshivangi

Procedure to take admission in interior designing colleges? What sort of questions are asked in the exam?

hey.. i wanna ask about the procedure of admission in the interior designing colleages..?? how we will get admission and what sort of quetions are asked in exams and how an when we will get the forms for admission or for exam..??

9th April 2013, 11:40 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in interior designing colleges? What sort of questions are asked in the exam?

Dear,
First thing you must note that if you are interested in Interior Designing you must have to give AIEED because this examinations are held in order to go for best colleges,Its one and single Examinations for various designing courses such as Fashion Design,Interior Design,Graphic Design,Jewellery Design,Craft Product Design,Textile Product Design,Design Management,Etc.
While if you are wishing to go for B.Sc in Interior Designing so their is no need of examinations in most part of it.

Now as you was asking for Questions most likely to be asked so they generally involve the questions which are related to your interested field i.e. interior designing and many of them are from your class 11th and 12th which gets co-related with your stream.
4th June 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in interior designing colleges? What sort of questions are asked in the exam?

I have done my MBA now I want to do interior design from India only so in witch college should I go for admission and is this course is good option for me ? M getting confuse about my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?