11th October 2016, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Qualification criteria for IT field and Details about Fashion Designing

Respected Sir, I am a student of class 12th and I want to know the qualification criteria for IT field. I also want details about Fashion Designing. Please answer as soon as possible.

7th November 2016, 08:22 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Qualification criteria for IT field and Details about Fashion Designing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a student of class 12th and I want to know the qualification criteria for IT field. I also want details about Fashion Designing. Please answer as soon as possible.

IT Field:

Information Technology is a great field to make career. You need to have 12th class to join the diploma course in the Information Technology engineering. You can get job in many fields after completing diploma in Information Technology.
^ You can join Government sector.
^ You are eligible for Bank jobs.
^ You are eligible for anti ciber crime branches.
^ you are eligible for jobs in public and private sector.

Fashion Designing field:

There are lots of job opportunities in the Fashion designing fields.
You can join the 1 year diploma course in fashion designing after completing your 12th.
After completing your 1 year diploma in the fashion designing course, you are eligible for the Bachelor course.
There are also lots of job opportunities in the Fashion designing fields.

^^ You can join any Fashion designing institutes.
^^ You can open your own fashion designing franchise.
^^ You can start your own work.
7th November 2016, 07:46 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: Qualification criteria for IT field and Details about Fashion Designing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

IT Field Qualification

You can apply for the diploma courses after completing your 12th.
There are good scope of information technology in India.

Fashion Designing Course.

After completing your 12th, you are eligible for the 1 year diploma course in the fashion designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?