18th December 2010, 08:28 PM
Deepak K P

Qualification required for an ECE engineer for getting a job in Aviation Field?

what is the qualification for an ECE engineer for getting job in aviation field...?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course other than Aeronautical engineering is suitable for working in Aviation field? Eligibility and entrance exam details of that course?
  2. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  3. What is Aviation? What all sectors come under Aviation? Qualification required to join Aviation?
  4. Can an ece engineering student join aviation field?
  5. Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cloud software engineer job after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  7. What is the future of electronics and communication engineers in the field of Aviation and Aeronautics
  8. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  9. How can I get a good job in ECE or CSE field?
  10. Which is a better course related to aviation field?
  11. Can students of ECE trade appear for GATE (Biotech) exam?
  12. Does BBA in Aviation Management has good scope?
  13. What is the job profile and salary of a telecom network engineer?
  14. What should an ECE graduate do to get a good job? Which field will be better either Electronic or Communication? Types of job available?
  15. What qualification is good for me to get a job of 20 to 30 thousand?
  16. Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch
  17. Which Government job to choose in my ECE field?
  18. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
19th December 2010, 05:33 AM
vinchel

Default Re: Qualification required for an ECE engineer for getting a job in Aviation Field?

In Aviation, either you can be Air Traffic Controller (60% B.tech ECE), or Aircraft Maintainence Engineer (B.Tech pass), Pilot (+2) and many other options.
23rd December 2010, 10:04 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Qualification required for an ECE engineer for getting a job in Aviation Field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak K P View Post
what is the qualification for an ECE engineer for getting job in aviation field...?
you can work as an avionics inspector or technician if you are interested in technical field.

Apart from this there are several other like infrastructure supervisor etc.

You can also work as an ATC.

All the Best!
26th December 2010, 12:03 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Qualification required for an ECE engineer for getting a job in Aviation Field?

Dea friend,

To get the job in aviation field one should have completed B. Tech in CEC with 60% marks then you can became controller in ATC.

All the best.
17th June 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech 2nd year from ECE kindly let me know job opportunities and salary in aviation and also criteria for entering in this field
26th June 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

ece is a best option to study for my future?
23rd August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

iam e.c.e 2nd year student can i get a job with less than 60%
26th September 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a ece enggr btch fresher with 67 '/, n i wana go to aviation field as as piolt so pls tel me wat i have to do n wat are qualification reqrd
12th December 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

if i completed ece. What are the fields to work?
3rd April 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

HI.i am ismail here to get career guidence in aviation fields.currently i am pursuing B.TECH(E.C.E).i am passion twds "Aviation fields"i wish to pursue my master course in aviation.i wish to know which country is best for aviation studies in europe,eligiblity criteria to enter,job scopes and a lot.
3rd May 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is 65%.what job should i apply??
22nd August 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

any idea regarding the compensation offered to an ATC per annum??
27th January 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know mycareer oppurchunities in aviation field after completing my btech in e c .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?